Do you need to reduce transport costs? Or do you want to maximise the value of your incoming waste?
As we are experts in waste compaction equipment, this guide will give you some tips on how you can improve downtime on your baler equipment, simple ways to cut down on transport costs and lots more.
This e-book covers some of the main challenges you may face as an operator of a waste facility:
- Not maximising the value of incoming waste
- Downtime on existing balers is costly
- Transport costs are too high and not maximising payloads
- Manual reporting systems are inaccurate
- Unsure if I'm using the right equipment
Download Your Free Copy
how to maximise value of incoming waste
In the book, we explain how to effectively segregate your waste, reduce contamination and command a better price.
how to reduce downtime on balers
We offer suggestions on how to optimise your existing balers and provide a checklist for this.
how to reduce transport costs
There are several ways to reduce transport costs. In the book we look at optimising bale weights and density and other methods.